November 29, 2013

MY HAPPY PLACE


I think now it's a really appropriate time to write this while it's almost already winter and I will soon start decorating my room for Christmas and weather probably couldn't be worse, it's a good time to remember nice things. Of course I should note that I wrote this a long time ago while still in Summer.
---
There is a house just right out of the town. It is not very big one but it‘s incredibly cozy and no matter which window you choose to look through, you see all these green trees surrounding it. Right beside there is a forest. A very beautiful one. I don‘t visit there so much and that is really sad thing because I noticed that whenever I feel very overwhelmed with life, when I become so busy that I can't remember how to relax and the stress gets the best of me, I just need to escape my city and go there. After five minutes spent here I feel a lot better.
 I started to think that this house has some magic aura in it and I simply adore this little cozy house. When there are no people around, it is incredibly quiet here. It's crazy to think that city with busy streets is really really near. Oh, I just love it here. 
 On summer nights you can see stars very well and there is a little terrace here where you can lay down and count the stars in the sky. I‘m sure you would agree with me that it's an incredibly nice place if you came here.  You can also drink fresh mint tea in the morning when the birds are singing outside. And food from the grill is just the best.
I become incredibly calm, quiet and chilled once I get there. It‘s so comforting to think that my city is just minutes away from that house and if I would have a car, that would be one of my top destinations.
When rain is pouring, the birds stop singing, people become quiet and everyone is waiting for rain to pass. I adore being there when it‘s raining. Then I get to sit outside under the little roof, drink coffee or fresh mint tea and just listen how beautifully rain dances its dance. Rain is so refreshing and it is so much more beautiful outside the city and all its concrete. 

It's actually very miserable that once autumn comes, I don't get the chance to go there anymore. Now there is only a long winter ahead and only after it I will get to sit there on that cozy terrace while drinking coffee. In Autumn I become super nostalgic about many things and now I miss that place incredibly. Now would a very good time for me to go there but sadly that's not really possible.
You know, I've always wondered what it's like to have a special place you like to go to to make you feel better. i think I finally found my happy place. And what a weird and nice coincidence - this year the first and the last days of summer were spent at that house. 



9 comments :

Hello beautiful! Thank You so much for Your comment, I appreciate it very very much!

1 2 3